Wooden Spiral Stairs
A wooden spiral staircase adds warmth and style to any room. These oak spiral stairs are available only from Mylen Stairs, and are another unique advancement in the design of wooden spiral staircases. Through hours of simulated layout and experimentation, we’ve designed and developed spiral oak stairs made only of wood that offer superior durability and will not experience loosening throughout the lifetime of the staircase.
Our strong and graceful curved wood spiral stairs are built around a solid wooden column, joined with a proprietary method that we developed to ensure strong connections even between wood. We have designed and built for strength at every turn, creating a finished product that is both beautiful and durable. The result is a beautiful solid oak staircase built as only Mylen Stairs knows how. There are all types of options for installing spiral stairs!
- 5/4″ solid oak tread and platform assembly, preassembled, pre-drilled and numbered for ease of installation. (Choose from oak, maple, mahogany or cherry staircase treads.)
- Pre-threaded and pre/cut solid oak balusters.
- Wood Stair diameters – 4’, 4’6”, 5’2”, and 6’
- Good for any height.
- Includes closure rail, layout drawing, all necessary hardware and detailed instructions.
WOODEN SPIRAL STAIRCASE OPTIONS
- 5 handrail styles:
- 1 3/4″ W x 2 1/2″ H.
- 1 3/4″ W x 4 1/2″ H.
- 1 3/4″ W x 5 1/2″ H.
- 6010 Colonial
- 6210P Colonial
- Balusters also available in large sizes or decorative colonial style upon request.
- Spiral oak staircases to meet specific codes such as Boca, UBC, etc. upon request.
- Additional Stairwell / Millwork options such as matching well railing, newell posts and nosings.